This website is provided, operated and administrated by Feesability but is hosted by a third party.
Feesability is the trading style of Feesability Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales (Registration number 2986037), whose registered office is at 3 Warners Mill, Silks Way, Braintree, Essex, CM7 3GB, VAT No. 653 1274 51, contact — email@example.com
The copyright in all material on this website belongs to Feesability or to any person or body to which Feesability has granted a licence. No part of this website or any of its materials may be copied, nor may you do or carry out any other act in relation to any part of this website prohibited by copyright save for the following:
- As long as you give credit to us (in a form approved by us) you may quote from this website to third parties.
- You may print/download a page/pages to a local hard disk for personal use only.
- You are not authorised to incorporate any part of this website into any commercial document or into any material sold/made available for profit without first obtaining our consent.
- Without our consent being first obtained by you no part of part of this website may be stored/re-produced on any other website.
- All contents of this website are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy of any information on this website. We do not accept any liability for any error or omission and users should seek legal advice before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
- It may be the case that material on this website requires updating. Please contact us if you need further advice on any matters contained on this website.
- We will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable for any period.
- We shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this website or any material contained in it.
- Personal information about you is collected only when you submit it. We may use that information to provide you with news and other information which you have requested. We may advise you of changes to this website and our services which we think you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive such information then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any information about you will be retained by us and will not be sold transferred or disclosed to any third party unless we are required to do so by law, by a court order or where your consent has been given. We may provide statistics about our users and other site information to third parties. These statistics will not include information which identifies you personally.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We may charge a fee for complying with any such request. If you feel that the information we hold about you is inaccurate you may ask us to amend it.